Below is a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw crypto from the Oobit app. Please note that the withdrawal feature is not available in all jurisdictions.
- Open the Oobit app and select the Invest option in the bottom menu.
- From the list of coins, find the cryptocurrency that you would like to withdraw. Select the Trade option in the bottom right-hand corner followed by the Withdraw option.
- Enter the amount that you would like to sell and select Continue and Confirm the amount on the next screen.
- You will then be asked where you would like the funds to be sent and presented with a list of options including credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, SEPA, and wire transfer. Once you have selected you will be asked to enter the relevant information.
- Alternatively, you can send your crypto to an external crypto wallet by entering a wallet address. Simply enter the amount that you would like to send, the wallet address, and a note if you wish.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address which you will need to enter before confirming the transaction. An email will then be sent confirming the transaction.
What To Know About Crypto Withdrawals
Here are some commonly asked questions regarding crypto transactions.
- How long will it take?
Typically crypto transactions take anywhere from 5 - 60 minutes depending on the cryptocurrency and how busy the network is at that time.
- What are network fees?
Each cryptocurrency varies in amount, however, network fees are generally paid by the user and sent directly to the miner who verifies your transaction. Oobit does not get a share or profit from this in any way.
Network fees are worked out based on how busy the network is at the time (the more busy, the higher the fee) and are automatically calculated by Oobit and added to your amount. To learn more you can read more about network fees here.
- Are there any hidden costs?
No, what you see is what you get. The only "extra cost" is the transaction fee charged by the network, which is calculated and displayed before you confirm the transaction.
- What are the withdrawal limits?
Users are able to withdraw as much crypto as they like, with no limits.