The short video fragment is a check that requires the user to record a short voiced video to prove that they are a live person.
Before passing the Video Fragment Check make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
The following is a sequence of steps required to pass a short view fragment check:
- Read the brief instructions on the screen. Make sure that it is not too dark in the place where you plan to make the recording.
- If prompted by the app, allow access to your camera.
- Position your face in the frame and prepare to start the recording.
- Tap Record.
- Pronounce the digits that appear on the screen.
- Tap Stop when you are done.